Intellectual property Law constitutes one of the firm’s predominant activities since the creation of a specialized department in 2007.
Gramond & Partners works for its clients in all areas protecting and promoting copyrights, software, designs, and models.
As such, the firm advices and assists numerous players in the IT, software, and Internet fields, either large corporations or large group, SMEs, or start-ups.
Futhermore, this department has developed an autonomous activity dedicated to the protection and the defense of trademarks and domain names.
In 2010 and 2011, Gramond & Associés was ranked amongst the most renowed Law firms in intellectual property law by Option Finance / Option Droit et Affaires magazine.
In 2012, the Legal 500 guide also ranked Gramond & Partners amongst high profile law firms in intellectual property law, this in glowing terms. According to the guide “Gramond & Partners is extremely knowledgeable and able in intellectual property Law. The lawyers are extremely responsive and invest fully with genuine team spirit.”
The department is active in legal advise and litigation.
It has developed particularly renowned expertise in:
- Intellectual Property Auditing
- Corporate Intellectual Asset Protection Strategy
- Rights Transfer Agreements, Licensing Agreements
- Implementing co-ownership or joint ownership
- Litigation: certified reports, legal proceedings for infringement, legal proceedings for unfair competition and parasitism
- Order and production contracts
- Source code management: Source code registration and access terms, source code registration contractual framework, APP [French software protection agency] registration, notarized registration, registration terms and update obligations, source code access contractual framework
Brands - Domain Names
- Antecedence searches
- Filing, renewal, and geographic extensions for trademarks and domain names in France, in the European Union, and abroad through a network of correspondents
- Trademark Monitoring
- Drafting trademark coexistence agreements
- Litigation: Managing lodged objections, actions for voidance of contracts forfeiture, infringement, unfair competition, and parasitism proceedings, managing trademark and domain name conflicts (UDRP procedure)
- Drafting rights transfer and licensing agreements
Designs and Models
- Design and Model Protection
- Monitoring designs and models
- Infringement proceedings and infringement seizure procedures
- Unfair competition and parasitism proceedings
- Proceedings for voidance of contracts
Phone : +33 1 56 68 88 90