Tourism law is one of the first historic activities developed by Gramond & Partners.
The firm’s clientele is composed of several travel agencies on the Internet, tour operators, one of the leaders in cruises, an airline, Cityguides, an electronic platform for managing tour operators’ bookings, the world leader in premium gift boxes, a major player in vacation exchange between individuals on the Internet.
In 2012, the Legal 500 Guide considered Gramond & Partners as a reference for Media, Culture, Sport, and Leisure: the guide indicated that Gramond & Partners has “broad knowledge in the tourism sector. The Law firm represents major players in this sector, Internet travel agencies, tour operators...”
We assist our clients in all the areas of tourism outlined below.
Aware of the changes facing the Tourism Industry, we are also regularly consulted in consumer law, advertising and marketing law.
- Assistance with Atout France registration
- Defining and implementing personal data handling strategies
Negotiating and drafting contracts:
- Distribution contracts
- General terms and conditions
- Partnership agreements (co-branding, white label, etc.)
- Outsourcing contracts
- Advertising contracts, e-crm
- Travel agent and carrier liability
- Outsourcing consumer disputes
- Assistance with bodily injury expertise
Phone : +33 1 56 68 88 90