Stock exchange law
As part of the firm’s growth and to meet our clients’ growing demand, the department was created in January 2012 with the arrival of Macha Pascale Sokolow as a new partner, in charge of developing this activity.
Gramond & Partners works with listed companies (especially with SMEs listed on Eurolist compartment C or Alternext), their directors, and shareholders. Before joining the firm, Macha Pascale Sokolow carried out numerous acquisitions, equity holding, and restructuring operations on behalf of listed companies, including leading players in the real estate, the oil industry, Internet, biotechnology, and security systems. She advises the directors with the framework of “private” fundraising operations and public offerings (IPOs, secondary fundraising), restructuring debt, and is active both with growing companies and those in difficult financial situations. Macha Sokolow has equally developed special expertise in employee incentives and daily monitoring of listed companies regarding their periodic and ongoing disclosure obligations.
She is a member of the Association of lawyers of Stock Exchange Law.
The firm assists its clients in the daily management of corporate law obligations for listed companies and for their exceptional operations.
- acquisitions of listed or “closed” companies (Tender offers, squeeze-out offers, squeeze-out procedure)
- acquisitions of equity interest in listed or “closed” companies and notably in industrial and commercial bridge-building projects
- fundraising through public offerings (IPO across all markets, secondary fundraising)
- group restructurings,
- debt restructurings
Daily monitoring of listed companies:
- ongoing information / financial disclosure
- periodic information (reference document / annual report)
- approval of accounts – financial authorizations – special reports to the general shareholders'meeting
- status and remuneration for directors
- employee profit-sharing
Phone : +33 1 56 68 88 90