Distribution and Trade Policy
Gramond & Partners has developed recognized expertise in distribution Law both as advisor and in litigation.
We assist our corporate clients in all legal aspects related to implementing their trade policy and determining the method of distribution adapted to their activity.
In this respect, we assist and provide advice for our clients notably in the context of franchise network creation, selective or exclusive distribution policy, or using commercial agents.
In a related manner, we are involved in consumer Law and advertising Law.
Furthermore, the firm regularly advices its clients regarding the development and the distribution of products and services using the Internet.
- Commercial agent contracts
- Broker contracts
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership agreements
- General terms and conditions for sale or services
- General terms and conditions review
- Sales promotion
- Managing relations with consumer associations and the DGCCRF [French competition, consumption, and fraud authority]
- Analyzing specific regulations applicable to certain products
- Drafting advertising contracts
- Validating advertising campaigns
- Assistance with terminating business relationships
- Discriminatory practices and delisting
- Litigation relating to breach of commercial agents contracts, consumer disputes
Phone : +33 1 56 68 88 90