Gramond & Partners are the lawyers for the founders and managers within the framework of the bridge building operations between the Environnement d’Oc – Terra Sol group and the Alliance Assainissement group and the LBO takeover of the resulting Alliance Environnement by IXO Private Equity.
As of today owned by their respective officers, Terra Sol and Vidanges Lauriol are joining forces as part of a buy-out.
Providing waste and sewage sludge treatment services, they are now united under the ad hoc holding Alliance Environnement. Through the latter, they are now held more than 50% by IXO PE, investing €6.2 million in equity and convertible debt securities. In parallel the remaining shares are shared between the managers of the two service companies. At the time of this deal, the two participants contracted senior debt whose amount is close to their net equity.
Both based in the Gard, Terra Sol and Vidanges Lauriol had €7.5 million in turnover in 2011. Working primarily with local communities administrations and industry, they have the capacity to intervene in Languedoc-Roussillon, Midi-Pyrenees, and PACA.
IXO PE: Nicolas Charleux, Remi Chériaux.
Investor counsel: due diligence:
- Financial: Coexcom (Frédéric Duchemin).
- Insurance: Marsh (Sophie Tournilhac).
- Environmental: ERM (Vincent Sauvaire).
- Legal: ASA (David Sitri, Philippe Filipi).
- Financial: Medicis Capital (José Gonzalez)
- Legal: Gramond & Associés (Xavier Gramond, Sandra Andine)
- CIC (Emmanuelle Leostic)
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc (Lucie Ayala)